Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

What a special Mother's Day! I've waited a LONG time to celebrate from this side of things, and I couldn't have imagined or asked for a more wonderful family. The twins are exhausted now from a long day of church, lunch with my family, and visiting with their other grandparents. So many people who love them!

It seems like the babies have been growing like crazy. Eleanor's cheeks get chubbier by the day, and Steven's little hands and knees have dimples where they didn't before. Steven has grown out of Preemie sized clothes and is now in Newborn - I don't think Eleanor will be far behind. They're both spending more and more time awake... unfortunately, it mostly seems to be at night right now. Bedtime baths seem to help, so that's becoming part of the nightly routine.

I read their first book to them today; my friends hosted a shower for them last weekend and everyone brought books, so they have a very nice library now. I figure starting them now on Dr. Seuss is definitely a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! I can't believe they are outgrowing preemie clothes.

    ReplyDelete