Friday, September 7, 2012

Silliness

Because my mom suggested it, I thought I'd make a post as a repository of the silly comments we get when we're out shopping or at the library or wherever.

The most common, of course, is, "Oh, are they twins?" No, I just gestated the other one REALLY fast.

Today's comment, inspiring the blog post: "Aw, twins! Is the girl smarter?"

Here's what Steven has to say about that:


Added 10/14:

My new favorite silliness: when someone's been talking to me, and Steven's been chattering a mile a minute the whole time we've been talking, while Eleanor's been sitting silently, watching. Invariably, Eleanor will make one small noise, and they'll turn to me and say, "Oh, she's sure going to talk your ear off, isn't she? Girls always do."

No comments:

Post a Comment